Do you know that microbes such as algae, mold, fungus, and bacteria pose serious health risks to us humans and that under comfortable conditions they can double in number with every 15-20 minutes? Somewhat little health risks like catarrh to much more serious life threating ones like Asthma and Cancer can result from leaving algae, mold, fungus and bacteria to thrive freely in your homes, offices or your children’s learning environment.
Some of these microbes consist of visible portions called stalks, threadlike appendages anchoring the mold, and spores that cling to the stalk. The spores, the reproductive structures of the mold, become airborne. The spores, when inhaled, cause breathing problems and trigger allergies. Some molds produce poisons, or mycotoxins, such as aflatoxin, a cancer-causing agent.
Potential health effects and symptoms associated with mold exposures include allergic reactions, asthma, and other respiratory complaints. Molds can trigger asthma episodes in sensitive individuals with asthma molds can also trigger allergies in sensitive individuals.
Some simple, good practices such as:
Fixing the source of the water problem or leak to prevent mold growth.
Cleaning and drying any damp or wet building materials and furnishings within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth.
Removing carpets from areas where there is a perpetual moisture problem could help you reduce microbe attacks. However, you need a great tool for killing these life-threatening microbes so as to stop them from multiplying and keep them away while you keep up with the "good practices."
The anti-bacterial light Orb the size of a ping-pong ball emits blue 405nm light and low-intensity UV-A light in all directions. Blue light can mediate a broad-spectrum of 402–420 nm which has an anti-microbial effect and is highly effective at killing and inhibiting the growth of germs that can cause lots and lots of life-threating diseases. The Orb as stated earlier is the size of a ping pong ball, and can fit into anything (water bottles, pet plates, shoes etc.) or thereabouts. It is waterproof and can be placed almost at every corner of your house to annihilate harmful microbes. These attributes make the Orb very useful for keeping you and your family healthier.
It uses sub-UV light wavelengths that are safe for humans and human babes but are highly effective at killing microbes.
Its convenient size and shape mean it can fit into all sorts of products.
It is water-proof
It can be connected by Bluetooth so you can select working modes to fit any environment you keep it (Fridge, humidifier, shoes, etc.)
They come with a magnetic charging station.
This device is a ping-pong sized device that uses safe, blue/UV-A light to kill algae, mold, fungus, and bacteria. The plus about this particular anti-bacterial device is that it can be used in areas where disinfectant sprays are not appropriate, areas such as; your water reservoir, coffee machine, washable water bottles, pet bowl, hiking backpack, meat and veggie drawers. Most especial in your baby’s room. Household chemicals like alkyl-dimethyl-benzyl-ammonium chloride (a common disinfectant ingredient) which are often used pose threats to our baby’s, their fish in the ponds and pets.
Using the anti-microbial light ball is as easy as drinking a cup of coffee! All you need do is:
1.Unpack the light balls
2.Charge fully with the use of magnetic charge station
3.When fully charged, connect by Bluetooth to your mobile device, place anywhere and activate to fit the environment.
4.Can be activated without the Bluetooth connection.
5.Kill all the germs and live happily ever after!
If you love environmental hygiene and love to keep everyone around you including your pets’ safety, why not use anti-bacterial light ball! It can only do you and your family lots of good!