Massaging Chair - A Must Have Furniture Item For Your Living Room
A Chicken In Every Pot, A Car In Every Garage... And a Massaging Chair In Every Living Room
President Hoover had it right when he campaigned for election on the slogan “A chicken in every pot and a car in every garage”. If the massaging chair was invented back then, would he have added “... and a massaging chair in every living room” to his slogan?
Why not? A massaging chair should be a staple furniture item in every family’s home. When you come home from a hard day’s work, a massage may be just the thing you need in order to help you to relax and to unwind!
>> Click here to read why this back massager feels so good
Why Choose A Massage Chair?
Here are the top benefits you can get by bringing a massaging chair into your home:
- You can administer a massage yourself if nobody else is around to give you one.
- It provides instant gratification.
- It helps you to relax.
- It eases the tension in your muscles.
- It relieves stress and anxiety.
- It helps promote increased blood circulation throughout your body.
- Massage can help to improve your performance at work or at school.
- You can get a massage while watching TV, reading a book, conversation with family members, relaxing, or taking a nap.
What’s the Difference Between a Massage Chair vs a Human Massage?
There are many advantages (and disadvantages) to using a human chair over having a human being massage you:
- You can enjoy a massage for an extensive duration of time without worrying about a scheduling conflict or time commitment on the part of another person to give you the massage.
- The massaging chair doesn’t get tired or fatigued. It can keep massaging you at the same intensity level for as long as you would like.
- The massaging chair won’t suffer from repetitive motion injuries like a masseuse might.
- A massaging chair can apply pressure at a specific intensity level that a human being may not be able to.
- Using a massage chair is free and doesn’t charge you per session. No tips either!
- Massage chairs lack the intimacy of human touch.
- Massage chairs are not designed to apply massage oils onto your back.
How to Choose The Right Massaging Chair for You:
Not all massaging chairs are created equal. There are a number of factor to take into consideration when choosing the best massaging chair that suits your individual needs:
- Do you want a massaging chair that also doubles as a recliner?
- Do you want a massaging chair that also doubles as a rocker?
- Do you want a standalone massaging chair or would you prefer a portable massaging unit that you attach to any chair of your choice?
- Do you want your massaging chair to be able to massage your head and neck or only your back and buttocks?
- Do you want a leg attachment to the massaging chair so that it also massages your calves?
- What kind material do you prefer? Leather, vinyl, or fabric?
- Do you want the massaging chair to be optionally equipped with heating capability?
- Would you like a cup holder or other tray table type of assembly attached to the massaging chair?
Massaging Chairs To Avoid
- It is extremely important that you test drive your massage chair before you buy it.
- Make sure the massaging prongs are not too rough. Sometimes if they are too rough then instead of feeling good, they can actually hurt.
- It is best to get a massaging chair that includes an intensity control if possible, for low, medium, and high intensity or speed.
Avoid getting chairs with heating pads if you wear a pacemaker or if you are pregnant.
Vita Activate is the right place to vitalize your body with different massager
Leave a comment